Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong
Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction.The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience -- it is the closest car wash to our home.
However, we have both had very bad experiences dealing with them. In terms of quality of car washing, they are poor to mediocre. If are will to accept their shoddy workmanship without complaint, then everything will go smoothly for you. However, if you make any complaint, they turn hostile, accuse you of lying and refuse to do anything to accommodate your concerns.
For instance, I recently brought my car in and paid for their best wash -- "The Ultimate." As it was going through the automated wash, I noticed that there was no soap at the initial wash phase. I immediately told the cashier and he told me to tell the manager at the end if my car wasn't clean. After they were done, I looked at my vehicle and it was still filthy. I told the manager what I had observed and his response was "I don't believe you." Yes, he actually called me a liar to my face!
I then asked him if he could run it through the wash again.
He refused and just walked away.I will never go there again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor workmanship and terrible customer service
You May Also Like
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "Dropped my car off to have battery replaced after one week of buying it. Left car over night. Someone attempt to break into it. Now Fread Bean is trying to..."
- "Pictures below are of "fresh green bananas", an $8 bouquet of dead and broken flowers and bleach stains on my carpet. New Peapod user and had the same complaint as..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."